10.30.2005

You Are: Jonathan Edwards (What Theologian Are You?)

This is pretty odd. I can't believe Calvin ended up with such
a high percentage-- especially compared to Luther. I
suppose it depends on what point in Luther's life you're
looking at. I don't know how I got the preaching thing.
And who is Karl Barth, anyway?


You scored as Jonathan Edwards. You're the original
hellfire-and brimstone preacher and you take God's
justice very seriously. You are passionate about
preaching and an accomplished theologian.


Which theologian are you?created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

E E Holmes said...

My Individual stats:

Jonathan Edwards
80%

Anselm
73%

Karl Barth
60%

Charles Finney
53%

John Calvin
47%

Martin Luther
40%

J?Moltmann
40%

Friedrich Schleiermacher
40%

Augustine
33%

Paul Tillich
27%

E E Holmes said...

At 3:18 PM, Gabi said...
Hmm... What does this say about my happy postmodern self? :)

67% Anselm
60% Martin Luther
60% J Moltmann
60% Augustine
60% Charles Finney
60% Friedrich Schleiermacher
60% Karl Barth
47% John Calvin
40% Paul Tillich
40% Jonathan Edwards

Campeador said...

you're just confused - and equivocating