2.14.2005

Hah, Take THAT Gabi!





You Have A Type A- Personality



A-





You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds


Now WHO was it who is always telling me that I study too much? Hmm? HMM?
I challenge you to take this quiz and tell me the results!!

2 comments:

Gabi said...

There are good reasons for my admonitions! The first being that I am a B+, myself :)....

"You're a pro at going with the flow - you love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer.
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

"While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done.
You're passionate - just selective about your passions."

Sometimes you just have to chill... relax... play a game of air hockey... drink a cup of tea. And hey, on the other side, I'm not really fond of the thought of stomach ulcers. ;)

Ashlea Davenport said...

How weird, I also came out with a type A- personality. Now the question is, how does an INTP come out ahead of an INTJ? :P

Just wondering.